WeSeePeople

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A New Tab On My Social!Median Home, TODAY

New Tab On S|M
I visited Social|median today to notice a new tab called "TODAY"(Tabs were too stealthily modified by Jason and Co, which I did not even notice and I liked Jason's comment even more, "Best modifications are which are not noticed by the users!") .
It was an instant hit with me. I have been one of the first users of Social Median and I have seen how it is growing, growing for better everyday.
I am a more of a reclusive type but now I am forced to vote for my favorite newsmakers, clip articles that I find interesting and more and look for best commenters. Best of all, I am interacting with people. I think one of these days I have to thank S|M for making me an open person!
I am looking forward to it! Thanks Jason!

No comments: