WeSeePeople

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Wordpress 2.7 Is Ready For You, Tomorrow!

Even thought this is a Blogger based blog, I do have wordpress based blogs and I love the capabilities of the wordpress. I have blogs that are hosted myself as well as one blog on the wordpress.com.
The version 2.7 promises to make everything even better and I am really looking forward to it. Most of the improvements are in the admin are and blog readers will not be subjected to witness these changes.The changes in the admin area are remarkable.
You can read more about the release here at wordpress.com blog.
"WordPress 2.7 is coming to WordPress.com, and will go live on Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 8pm Eastern Time. That’s 5pm Thursday in California, 1am Friday in London (UTC), 8am Friday in Jakarta, noon on Friday in Sydney…find your time here."

No comments: