WeSeePeople

Sunday, July 29, 2007

BlogHer07 (going to) make one my fevorite Blog authors, Suzanne of CUSS rich!

CUSS,(?) you have to visit her and find out. But I can assure you that if you like beavers and pussy cats with their natural coat of hair, you will like what she writes. On the other hand if you are a boldie, she might laugh at you. She always has some thing nice write or as being hairy person finds what she writes pleasing, rebellious freedom I guess.
I read a bit about BlogHer 'o7 is seems to have been a successful event. Suzanne, the author of the CUSS, has got information that might make her a rich blogger. I wish I could follow the advice she got. But there is a limit to what I could write about Jewish cats.
Last time I wrote about a bare cat in an experiment, I got 60,000 hits on this site!, where usually a few lost souls land. May be it is another good experiment to write about Jewish Cats.
Here the link to CUSS,
Campaign for Unshaved Snatch (CUSS) & Other Rants: I'm Gonna Be Rich!
Well now you know what CUSS is!

Tags: ,

No comments: