WeSeePeople

Monday, October 29, 2007

Google Goes Maka-Maka for Social Networking.

When every one is running around and making facebook a 15 Billion company that makes about $50000, Google is finding ways to make another billion(s) dollar piece for itself.
Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, and even Orkut have come up with ways to keep users cornered in their adobes within the confines of respective sites.
I could not stay in one place for a long time and I just jump in an out of these sites that I am member of. Then again don't look to me for guidance, I even found Second Life boring! ;) But that did not stop Chinese developers making one in Chinese "High-Pee-High"
But I hope you have a iGoogle page. What more do you need to make it provide the services that FaceBook provides. Since all the business tools (Google Apps) it will appeal to business users, all the Gmail users are already members. Just create it to appeal to users and provide what is already not there and in no time, Facebook will be looking for it's face.
When I log into my Google account, I see a lot of things, listed out neatly. (You think I sold my soul to Google! ;) , I don't think so.)
Anyway read about Maka Maka here at TechCrunch. (Makan makan is to eat! in Bhasa Indonesia, forgive me if I am wrong) Serve Me.

No comments: