WeSeePeople

Thursday, March 06, 2008

WEB 2.0 Expo 2008 In San Francisco.

When I attended the first WEB 2.0, there was a sort of information overload with all those people and the companies around. But once the initial shock was absorbed, everything started to flow smoothly.
I learned so much that I felt that I was ready for WEB 3.0. But after all these months now I am ready to go back and brush my WEB 2.0 knowledge up and meet some people that I have been planing to meet.It is also good that it happens again in San Francisco.
But I also finished voting for my favorite applications, in all 10 categories. One of them that I voted for was PicLens. in the browsing category. I am really taken up with this application. I have spend more time with PicLens than any other application I can remember. I think you should take a look at it. It is not perfect but it does what I want better than most I have seen so far, handling photographs.
Back to the WEB 2.0 Expo. There will be conferences, exhibitions and workshops and speeches by some of the power houses in the game. You can also keep connected at facebook.
But you cant do any of those things if you do not register and April is not that far away. Just spend a few minutes and select what you want or like and register for them.

tag: , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey RavenII! Thanks so much for writing about us, and we are SO excited to have gotten your vote at the Webware 100 Awards! We owe so much to enthusiasts like you for your tremendous support and recognition! For anyone else that loves PicLens, you can vote too at http://www.webware.com/html/ww/100/2008/vote_browsing.html until 9am on March 31st. ☺

Also, just wanted to let you know you can stay connected to PicLens at facebook too! Check out our site at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piclens/10191788833 and our app at http://apps.facebook.com/threedphoto/

Cheers,
Meg & The PicLens Team

ravenII said...

You are welcome Meg, and I say again that I loooooove PicLens. I have introduced PicLens to quite a few number of people and they all love it. The fact that one can present photos to the masses without having to worry about presentation and security(!) are some of the best features.
pleasure,
RavenII