WeSeePeople

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blogger Get Updates and Fixes!

We See People mostly through blogs. Since I am a Google Blogger! I usually get to see Blogger Buzz stuff whenever I login to blogger.
So today I see that blogger has expanded the language selection, Transliteration is now available in Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu as well as Hindi. Although I don't know any of the above languages, closer to billion people in India and else where who knows those languages, will be happy to blog in their languages.
You know the OpenID, I guess you answered yes. Blogger has expanded the OpenID service providers to include most popular ones. If your provider is not there, I am sure in near future they will appear.
So what else? Ha if you are a successful or controversial blogger and if you get more than 200 comments, they could appear spread over multiple pages.
There are other improvements and bug fixes that you will find in the post. Click the link below to see the buzz.

Blogger Buzz: Updates and Bug Fixes for February 12th

No comments: