WeSeePeople

Monday, January 24, 2011

French President Sarkozy's Facebook Account Hacked

A hacker has got hold of French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s Facebook account and has issued a false statement about the future election plans. The message whicn now has been removed statted;

"Dear compatriots, given the exceptional circumstances our country is experiencing, I have decided in my spirit and conscience not to run for office again at the end of my mandate in 2012"
The spoof message has since been removed, indicating the French President has regained the control of the account.
"My Facebook account was hacked into this evening, perhaps to remind me that no system is infallible, I have noted the writing and spelling lesson, but do not subscribe to the rather hasty conclusions of the message"
ABC News Australia

No comments: