WeSeePeople

Friday, August 10, 2007

Troovy wants you to be Groovy

Troovy connects you to the world around you and lets you invite people around the globe to become urban anthropologists, travel writers and even citizen journalists or a lost netizen if you are like me. I would like to see what it is before I jump in!
Toovy should be providing little bit more information, upfront. I did not join Troovy and I could not get any information about it from troovy. I had to go to Mashable to get some information.
It seems like a good project and like most of my projects, need to finish.
The site claims;
This the place to find out what's happened there, what's happening there, why they're important, fun, frightening, fascinating... well, you get the picture.
So go get your picture....

No comments: