WeSeePeople

Monday, December 11, 2006

Blog and go to Jail

according to CPJ, Committee to Protect Journalists, their is a rise in imprisonment of journalists. But due to the increase in internet publishing, internet publishes are joining print publishers in the jail. The graph bellow shows radio and television journalists as well as film artists.
I really do not consider my self a journalist but I enjoy the freedom to write about what I like and how I feel about my subjects. I do not catch on political process unless they cross over to the subjects that I care. My interests are mostly, technology, communication, food, health and alternative energy.
But do not think that only third world regimes are only the culprits. There are western countries on the list as well. But it seems regimes that do not care about people nor the world are on the top of the list.
Please follow the link if you are interested in reading more.

Links;
Committee to Protect Journalists


No comments: